Effective Date: 21 May 2020
- General Conditions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Your Content
- No warranties
- Limitation of liability
- Variation of Terms
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- Modification, Discontinuation, and Termination
Armstrongtyres (“Armstrongtyres ”, “we”, or “us”) knows that you value your rights. These Standard Terms and Conditions shall manage your use of our website, its subdomains and our services which are owned and operated by Armstrong Tyres Europe B.V, Inc (“Armstrongtyres”).
2. General Terms & Conditions:
- Our company is registered legally in Netherlands, establishment number 000039105784. and we have the required governmental permissions to provide our services.
- No plans to add external ads on our website, using this website will be always free.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your usage to this website. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You agree that to the extent you provide personal information to Armstrongtyres it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary. The use of company logos, advertisements, web addresses, contact information, pictures of celebrities or the unauthorized use of images owned by others is prohibited.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your identity.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- If you request to delete any personal information that you have provided. Within 30 days we will review and proceed your request, and this information will be permanently removed from our database.
Please be aware, however, that if the information has already been distributed to other websites or published in other media, or provided analytics we will not be able to recapture and delete it. Also, a back-up or residual copy of the content we remove from this website may remain on back-up servers.
The removing of the information may be deletion or a completely irreversible disfiguring for the information.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may collect the needed information to provide the requested service through our portal, email, fax, text, calls and mail.
- While most individuals who use Armstrongtyres have successful experiences, from time to time we do receive reports of people attempting to scam or defraud the community.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the website.
- You must not modify another website or Website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate action by the company.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com .
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Armstrongtyres ™ and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Armstrongtyres ™ may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
5. Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any information, audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Armstrongtyres™ a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Armstrongtyres™ reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
The Armstrongtyres names and logos (including, without limitation, those of its affiliates), all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within this website, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of Armstrongtyres and/or its affiliates (the “Armstrongtyres Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this website are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the Armstrongtyres Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this website without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Armstrongtyres Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
7. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Armstrongtyres™ express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
8. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Armstrongtyres ™, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Armstrongtyres ™, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Armstrongtyres ™ from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
In consideration of your use of this website, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to Armstrongtyres it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary. The use of company logos, advertisements, web addresses, contact information, pictures of celebrities or the unauthorized use of images owned by others is prohibited.
Armstrongtyres ™ is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
13. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Armstrongtyres ™ and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
15. Modification, Discontinuation, and Termination
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this website (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials and services available through this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this website.